Thu, 07 Apr|
Kanban Systems Improvement (KSI)
This online class will be conducted on 4 consecutive days. Each day for 5 hours, from 9:00 CET - 14:00 CET. The Class is on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Alternative times/dates may be possible. Contact us for more info.
Time & Location
07 Apr, 09:00 CEST – 10 Apr, 14:00 CEST
About the Event
- This online class will be conducted on 4 consecutive days.
- Each day for 4 hours.
- The Class is on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- If dates do not match your schedule, feel free to contact us for alternative options.
- There are other timings available if your time zone does not match. Please contact me to learn more.
About the Course
Kanban Management Professional (KMP): Kanban Systems Improvement (KSI) is designed for managers (technical or non-technical) as well as individual contributors and anyone wanting to continuously improve his or her organization to reach outcomes and capabilities such as:
- Relief your organization from overburdening
- Increase transparency, Trust, and work satisfaction.
- More Satisfied Customer and Employees
- Improved and more Predictable Service Delivery
- Higher enterprise and business agility
- Improved workforce flexibility
- More organizational congruence
Kanban Management Professional (KMP) follows the Kanban System Design (KSD) class; which is a 2-day class designed to teach participants:
- The core practices and principles of the Kanban Method,
- Foundations of service design and service management;
- Practical, actionable, and evidence-based guidance on how to use Kanban to catalyze improvement with minimum resistance to change.
Equipped with this guidance from KSD and KMP classes, you will be able to reach all the outcomes mentioned above and more. After KSD and KMP classes
- You will become a better manager,
- and if you are an individual contributor, you will be able to influence your organization with ease to continuously make it a better place.
KMPs know how to streamline upstream and downstream flows of work, manage knowledge work more efficiently, improve service delivery, and create greater customer satisfaction.
Here are some of the outcomes and objectives of KMP class:
- Dive deeper into the evolutionary change management principles, and use them effectively to manage resistance to change.
- Use the Kanban method to manage work across your enterprise. Horizontally, between service providers; Vertically at different levels of the organization - from strategy to individual deliverables.
- Explore the depth of Kanban general practices, and apply them to manage end-to-end service delivery - from customer needs at upstream to needs met at downstream.
- Design Kanban Cadences and Feedback loops for one or multi-services to create centralized coordination and decentralized control.
- Use strategies such as Shaping Demand, Risk-based Replenishment, Blocker Clustering, Disruption and Dependency Handling, Constraint Management to improve Service capability.
- Use distribution and Weibull shapes to analyze service delivery characteristics, and make a better risk management decision.
Who Should Attend?
Kanban method is for all people who are in the knowledge and creative work domain and in the service business. Especially those who manage these businesses.
Managers: C-Level executives, Directors, Business Unit Managers, People Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Technical Directors, Heads of PMO, Heads of Product.
Individual Contributors: Software Engineers, QA Specialists, Release Managers, Project Managers, Portfolio or Program Managers, Project Governance auditors and process engineers, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Product Managers.
Kanban Systems IMprovements (KSI) Course Outline
Module 1: Kanban as an evolutionary change method
- Motivation for the Kanban Method
- Posit Science Evolutionary Case Study
- Kanban Maturity Model
Module 2: Kanban for the enterprise
- Revision of the Kanban Method
- Seeing Services
- Scaling Kanban across the enterprise
- Upstream Kanban
- Emerging Roles
Module 3: Feedback Loops
- Cadence by maturity levels
Module 4: Improvement Techniques
- Understanding lead time
- Removing delays
- Understanding variability
- Managing bottlenecks
- Economic costs
Module 5: Evolutionary change approach and closure
- Evolutionary vs. managed change
- Attendees are expected to have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
- Prior completion of a Kanban System Design (KSD/ KMPi), or a Kanban University Introductory Level course such as Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) course, is highly recommended.
- Completion of a Kanban System Design (KSD/ KMPi) course is required to achieve the KMP Credential.
- This class is for people who currently use a Kanban system, or have prior experience with Kanban, or who are in the KMP training series currently, and/or who have consulting clients who use Kanban.
Kanban University® Credential
After completion of Kanban System Design (KSD/KMPi) and Kanban Management Professional (KMPii) classes, participants will receive internationally recognized Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credentials.
Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format.
Credential by Lean Kanban University as a Kanban Management Professional (KMP).
Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
This is the second of two steps to the KMP accreditation. Both steps are required.
- Substitutions of participants are allowed anytime until the start of the class
- Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes if registrations are insufficient.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the location of the class.
Standard Early Bird
+CZK 5,922 VAT
The approximate fee in euro is €1165
+CZK 5,922 VAT0
+CZK 6,825 VAT
Approx € 1340
+CZK 6,825 VAT0