Thu, 03 Mar|
Online Event - Link will be provided.
Online Kanban Maturity Model - KMM: Evolving Fit-for-Purpose Organizations
This online class will be conducted on 4 consecutive days. Each day for 5 hours including breaks, from 9:00 CET - 14:00 CET. The Class is on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Alternative times/dates may be possible. Contact us for more info.
Time & Location
03 Mar, 09:00 CET – 06 Mar, 14:00 CET
Online Event - Link will be provided.
About the Event
- This online class will be conducted on 4 consecutive days from 9:00 am to 14:00 CET
- The Class is on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- If dates do not match your schedule, feel free to contact us for alternative options
- Alternative timing may be available - e.g. adjusting to classes to your time zone. Please contact me to learn more.
Main topics of the course
- Organizational maturity levels defined in terms of behavioral patterns, depth of Kanban practices, and business outcome
- Kanban maturity model architecture
- Evolving a fit-for-purpose organization
- Cultural values and leadership styles which enable the evolution of organizational agility
- Two failure modes of Kanban implementations, aborted start and false summit plateaus, and means to avoid them.
- Mapping between KMM and other models and methods such as Lean/TPS, Real World Risk Model, and CMMI.
- Advanced Kanban practices for managing services and projects
At the end of the course the student will be able to do the following:
- Determine the maturity level of the organization they work with in terms of observable behaviors, management practices, and business outcome
- Define the right approach to lead the organization to the next level
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organization deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives.
- Integrate the KMM with other models and methods such as Lean/TPS, CMMI, and Real-World Risk Model.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designated to Kanban coaches, Agile practitioners, transformation initiative leaders, business managers, project and service managers, and team leaders who wish to obtain deeper knowledge on the following topics:
- how to develop further their organizational agility
- appropriate practices that allow delivering on customer expectations
- how to achieve predictable economic outcomes and financial robustness
- how to improve the predictability of their teams’ work and meet customer expectations.
- how to define a realistic roadmap for their organizations based on a profound understanding of their current situation, the characteristics of the organizational culture, and the defined purpose.
- what leadership focus and actions are necessary to enable successful improvement.
There is no official prerequisite to attending this course. But, We highly recommend you to complete Kanban Management Professional (KMP) classes before attending this class. Participants are encouraged to have read the book Kanban Maturity Model by David J. Anderson and Teodora Bozheva.
Kanban University® Credential
Are you looking for an internationally recognized credential in the Kanban Method?
If you are a Kanban Management Professional (KMP) this course with the addition of the Kanban Coaching Practices course leads to the KCP certification. This course is a prerequisite for the Kanban Coaching Practices course.
- Understanding KMM levels
- KMM Architecture
- KMM and other models and methods: Lean/TPS, CMMI, Real World Risk Model
- Evolving organizational culture with KMM
- Fit-for-purpose organization
- Developing Organizational Agility
- Risk Management practices
- Developing an antifragile organization
- How to use KMM as a Kanban coach, Change agent, or Project Manager
- Wrap Up
Standard Early Bird
+CZK 5,922 VAT
Approximate fee in euro is €1060
+CZK 5,922 VAT0
+CZK 6,825 VAT
Approx € 1242
+CZK 6,825 VAT0