Online: Kanban System Design (KSD)
Time & Location
About the Event
- This online class will be conducted in 5 consecutive days.
- Each day for 3-4 hours.
- There is option to start this class on 24th August or 31st of August.
- Also, there is option to conduct this class during mornings (10:00 CET - 12:00 CET or 13:00 CET - 16:00 CET)
Online Course Outlines
The Kanban System Design (KSD) online course is designed, so you have time to study at your paced and also interact with the trainer and other students daily. Therefore a typical two days KSD class is going to be extended to 4 days. Each day we will spend three hours together online to go over some of the concept and practice, and you will have time to do self-study and complete assignments for the next day.
Module 1: Experience flow
- Brief overview of the Kanban method
- Experiencing flow and Kanban via a simulation
Module 2: The Kanban Method
- The Kanban Method
- Kanban Principles
- Kanban Practices
Module 3: The STATIK Approach and XIT
- Introduction to XIT Case Study
- STATIK Steps 5-6 (XIT example and exercises)
Module 4: Designing a Kanban system
- Elements of Kanban systems
- Patterns of board and ticket design
- Board examples
- Closing exercise: System design
- There is no prerequisite.
- But, it is highly recommend to read Kanban Blue book by David J Anderson or Essential Kanban Condensed. (You will receive a physical copy of both books when you attend the class.)
Kanban University® Credential
After completion of Kanban System Design (KSD/KMPi) and Kanban Management Professional (KMPii) classes, participants will receive internationally recognized Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential.
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format.
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
This is the first of two steps to the KMP credential. Order with the KMP II course, Kanban Cadences and receive a 10% discount on the second course.
Substitutions of participants are allowed anytime until the start of the class
Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%
The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes if registrations are insufficient.
The organizer reserves the right to change the location of the class.
- Special Offer: Limited NumberCZK 21,150+CZK 4,441.50 VATCZK 21,150+CZK 4,441.50 VAT0CZK 0
- StandardCZK 28,200+CZK 5,922 VATCZK 28,200+CZK 5,922 VAT0CZK 0