Thu, 26 Nov|
Online: Kanban System Design (KSD)
This online class will be conducted in 4 consecutive days. Each day for 4 hours, from 9:00 CET - 13:00 CET. The Class is on Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday. And, On weekend you may rest, reflect and review some of the learnings. Alternative time/dates may be possible. Contact us for more info.
Time & Location
26 Nov 2020, 09:00 – 01 Dec 2020, 13:00
About the Event
- This online class will be conducted in 4 consecutive days.
- Each day for 4 hours.
- The Class is on Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday.
- On weekend you rest, reflect and review some of the learnings.
- If dates do not match your schedule, feel free to contact us for alternative options.
- Also, there is option to conduct this class during mornings (9:00 CET - 12:00 CET or 13:00 CET - 16:00 CET)
- There are other timings available if the your time zone do not match. Please contact me to learn more.
Online Course Outlines
The Kanban System Design (KSD) online course is designed, so you have time to study at your paced and also interact with the trainer and other students daily. Therefore a typical two days KSD class is going to be extended to 4 days. Each day we will spend three hours together online to go over some of the concept and practice, and you will have time to do self-study and complete assignments for the next day.
To learn more about this course, please see this page: https://www.learnkanban.cz/kanban-system-design-ksd
- There is no prerequisite.
- But, it is highly recommend to read Kanban Blue book by David J Anderson or Essential Kanban Condensed.
Kanban University® Credential
After completion of Kanban System Design (KSD/KMPi) and Kanban Management Professional (KSI/KMPii) classes, participants will receive internationally recognized Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential.
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format.
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
This is the first of two steps to the KMP credential. Order with the KMP II course, Kanban Cadences and receive a 10% discount on the second course.
Substitutions of participants are allowed anytime until the start of the class
Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%
The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes if registrations are insufficient.
The organizer reserves the right to change the location of the class.
Special Offer: Limited Number
+CZK 4,441.50 VAT
25% discount for a limited time. This offer ends early November.
+CZK 4,441.50 VAT
+CZK 5,922 VAT
21% Czech Republic VAT will be added to the final invoice.
+CZK 5,922 VAT0